domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

Elections 2012

                                               
     The past November 6, we celebrated the elections of Puerto Rico in which the President of the Popular Democratic Party, Alejandro García Padilla, won with the 47.79 percent of the votes. Elections were longer compared to the other past quadrennium. Never been so outstanding as that day news. I was nervous and happy because it would be the first time my vote would be performed. I felt like an adult making decisions, analyzing and thinking about the welfare of my dear little island, Puerto Rico. I just hope that García Padilla knows assess his post as governor because many voted for him putting in his hands the future of Puerto Rico and profiting not only think about himself but make every effort to listen to people's concerns and take action of these.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario